Orthopedagogical Center Foundation Project accompanies and treats young people with attachment problems or an attachment disorder.
Foundation Project provides various forms of assistance and treatment:
- Treatment with residence; The younger live in long-stay home. How intensive the treatment depends on the severity of the problems of the young.
- Day treatment; intensive treatment for young people who are not fully or partially able to go to school.
- After-school day care; intensive treatment for school-age children who have problems at home and / or experience at school.
- Family counseling; outpatient counseling the client system whereby families who experience difficulties in educating (and sometimes in crisis situations) accompanied and supported.
Young people with a bond issue or an attachment disorder can be divided into several groups:
- Young people who from birth have not felt at home in the world and fundamentally with themselves are in a mess. The reason they have not previously been on track to both the education culture, the parents are due to the relief effort.
- Young people who have missed their connection at a later age. The lack of security and geborgendheid undermined the increased control patterns.
- Young people with not so entrenched control patterns. The parents, these young people showed too much personal space, in a society that 'empowerment' supposes among young people, has led to uprooting.
These young people have developed negative and unacceptable behavior that can be expressed in aggressive or threatening behavior, outbursts and panic attacks, self-mutilation and sexually provocative behavior. The parents are teaching weak or powerless, and often there is an unsafe home and / or neighborhood situation. Enforcement in such a situation at home is for the younger life threatening and / or disastrous for its overall development. The learning outcomes in education are thus strongly affects negatively. The self-image of the young person has been badly battered, if not distorted. They need intensive treatment
Forsa Methode as education
Safe and secure feel are the cornerstones of a child and so young people can take part in the world. Is absent then we will have to find a way to let them experience it. Within Foundation Project uses the Forsa Methode as an overall treatment plan. This means that all resources deployed within the Forsa Methode integral treatment of the youngster. The supervision and treatment of young people should meet the basic needs for structure, safety and confidence among these young people. Within a safe, structured and familiar environment (from an ortho-pedagogical method) age-appropriate development areas may develop. Possibilities include social and cognitive skills. The need to belong, security, structure, friendship. The desire to help and be helped. The need for appreciation and solidarity. It also will need to perform, excel and the need for meaningfulness come into its own. The cognitive needs to know, learn and apply learning will be constantly stimulated. All these development areas come into its own through the Forsa Methode.
You can find more information regarding the Forsa Method: www.forsamethode.com
Group Educators / facilitators experience teaching
The role of the group of educators / counselors teaching experience is very important. She / he must give positive feedback, create learning opportunities arise and practicing good behavior alternatives. Because they spend the most time with the youngsters is their influence on the behavior large. It is important that they are aware of the impact of the techniques used, they offer alternative behaviors, to enter into conflicts and not a managerial style of work. The group of educators / counselors should experience teaching knowledge, skills, and to have an attitude issue. In the form of psychological availability, recognizing intervention styles, to stimulate developments group and attitude to the group, and with respect to aggression. Group Educators / facilitators experiential learning will need to be clear to the young people. There will be opportunities should be available and young people should be encouraged and motivated.
All group of educators / counselors are trained teaching experience within the training of Foundation Project.
The training program is made up of:
- Theoretical background of attachment disorder, and attachment problems
- The resources of the Forsa Method
- Theoretical background and approach to autism spectrum disorder
- Experience Expertise
- Cooper Test
- Observe and report
- Emergency services (BHV)
- Physical toughness
Family counseling & remedial
The family supervisor is inextricably linked to the treatment process within Foundation Project and the forsaking strategy reversal behavior of the target group of young people employed in the foundation.
It is mainly to outpatient counseling of the client system whereby families who experience difficulties in raising (and sometimes in crisis) guides and supports.
Within orthopedagogical center is connected to a child psychologist who also is responsible for the quality of the guidance, young people, the guidance system, internal promotion expertise and advice to the management.
The educationist has a supporting role in relation to the educational happen didactic happen and happen diagnostic.